Would you agree it’s possible that we have an inner saboteur? That nagging little voice that tells us we’re not good enough, or that we don’t deserve to have what we want, or that we have to suppress our true selves (the ‘self’ that we know is there) to fit in with society and everyone else’s expectations of us When we worry about something, we are focusing on and creating that very worry, making it real. Fear, worry and stress can be strong emotions and can sometimes override our efforts to change, and there can sometimes be more gain in staying as we are – staying in the familiar ‘safe space’ even if we’re not happy there.
PSYCH-K® is an effective way to quickly and easily change outdated subconscious perceptions and beliefs that may be sabotaging your goals in life. It can be used to change beliefs (how we experience the world and ourselves) and therefore our thoughts and actions and therefore our results. The magic of PSYCH-K® is that it can be used for everyday changes, as well as the big life changing ones. Remember though, that small changes eventually lead to the big changes. It’s all in the timing!
- A non-invasive, interactive process of change.
- A process of change that allows connection with the superconscious/higher self to establish if a specific change is in our best and highest interest in line with our soul’s purpose.
- A simple, yet powerful process used to change limiting beliefs that are self-sabotaging into enhancing beliefs that are self-supporting.
- A unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient.
- Derived from scientific research in brain dominance theory as well as ancient mind/body wisdom.
- A ground breaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level.
- A process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, will power, and positive thinking.
- Especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction.
- Effective at increasing performance, whether at school, work or in the sport or performing arts arena.
Your beliefs establish the limits of what you can achieve!
PSYCH-K® allows you to communicate directly with your Superconscious mind / Higher Self, as well as your subconscious mind. The spiritual foundation of PSYCH-K® ensures that the changes you make are in your highest and best interest! When the safety and appropriateness of a contemplated change are confirmed, you can change self-limiting subconscious beliefs into self-supporting ones. Unlike most other systems of personal change, PSYCH-K uses permission protocols to confirm the participation of both your subconscious and superconscious minds.
As Henry Ford once said,
“If you believe you can or if you believe you can’t…you’re right!”
Your life is a reflection of your beliefs. These beliefs – usually subconscious – are the cumulative effect of life-long “programming.” As a result of past negative programming, we sometimes think and behave in self-defeating ways. PSYCH-K® provides a user-friendly way to rewrite the “software” of your mind by changing beliefs that sabotage you into beliefs that support you…quickly and easily.
Changing subconscious beliefs that may be sabotaging well-intentioned actions is similar to reprogramming a personal computer. Using PSYCH-K® processes, a kind of “mental keyboard” to your own brain, you can increase “cross talk” between the two brain hemispheres, thereby achieving a more “whole-brained” state, which is ideal for changing subconscious beliefs. In addition, when right and left hemispheres of the brain are in simultaneous communication, the qualities and characteristics of both hemispheres are available to maximize your full response potential to life’s challenges.
“When the brain’s hemisphere’s are phase locked and work as one, a number of known benefits result, including heightened awareness, improved recall, more self programming flexibility, and heightened creativity – in short, ‘super learning’”.
Christopher M. Bache
The PSYCH-K® process is strictly limited to the modification of beliefs. The PSYCH-K® process is not designed to diagnose medical problems, nor is it a replacement for medical attention or professional mental health care.