Sharon and Cazzie (PSYCH-K® Instructors in the UK) have created a six week group mentoring programme.
The intention of this programme is to support PSYCH-K® facilitators to fully step into their role as a PSYCH-K® facilitator and really own that title.
We are here to help you identify and transform any blocks you may have that are stopping you from stepping out into the world, being visible and attracting clients.
Humanity is going through huge changes and this can be scary for some. Now, more than ever, we are needed to offer support in these times of change.
A few words from participants on our current programme –
“I highly recommend this program! I feel so supported by Sharon and Cazzie, and the group. The clarity you get from each session along with transformations on personal and professional levels are more than I could have asked for. It’s been so nice connecting with different facilitators and learning from them. I’m so glad I joined.”A J
“It’s a fabulous program! You learn so much more than the description of it suggests – about you, how you can better facilitate with yourself and others, and the insights you get for yourself and witness with others are such a gift! And it’s brilliant to have both Sharon and Cazzie — double blessings.”K W
|2021||6 week programme|
Our next programme is due to begin September 21st.
Thursday evenings 7pm – 8:30pm (BST)
(Group Zoom call)
Each call will also be recorded if you’re unable to attend live.
- 21st Sept – Introductions and Intention setting.
- 5th Oct – Perceived barriers.
- 19th Oct – Presence (Listening and Language).
- 2nd Nov – Valuing yourself (including “what should I charge?”)
- 16th Nov – Managing expectations (setting up a good working relationship).
- 30th Nov – Emotional support and self care (work/life balance).
During each session, we will discuss different topics under the main headings and also offer practical tips too.
There will be a maximum of 12 people in the group, so there should be plenty of opportunity to address your own specific concerns and to learn from others too.
*Please note this is not a workshop, so there is no teaching involved.
Following the end of the programme:
- 14th Dec – We offer a free, optional week 7 Q&A call, where you can share any questions you might have and we will also celebrate how far you’ve come.
There will be a dedicated WhatsApp group to support the programme.
We’ll also invite you to participate in challenges between sessions to support you to take action.
- Basic workshop (with the intention of working professionally with clients).