Question people eventually ask themselves:
Why doesn’t my life look like the wisdom I possess? I know the right thing to do, but why don’t I do it?
PSYCH-K® is all about turning your wisdom into a habit rather than an effort. You can stop trying to do “better,” and actually do better. Happiness becomes more like a self-fulfilling prophesy than a day-to-day struggle.
- Release fears and phobias
- Weight Loss
- Improve Sports Performance
- Improve Self-Confidence/Self-Esteem
- Health Issues/The Mind/Body Connection/Placebo
- Change self-defeating patterns in relationships
- Change prosperity programs to ones that support you instead of sabotage you.
- Create subconscious beliefs that foster a healthy spiritual outlook on life. Know that you are an important part of the Divine Plan, not just hope it is true.
Beliefs affect: Self-Esteem, Relationships, Prosperity, Job Performance, Mental Health, Physical Health, Spiritual Outlook… virtually every area of life is impacted by perceptions and the beliefs that created them.
How is PSYCH-K® different than other change modalities?
- Uses permission protocols to create and safe and effective environment for change. The Higher-Self is communicated with directly using muscle testing to confirm the safety and wisdom of making the desired change. The subconscious mind of the participant chooses the appropriate PSYCH-K® process to make the change. It isn’t up to the facilitator to “guess” what will work. And, several ‘Balances’ are used to the give the subconscious a variety of “tools” to pick from. You can’t build a house with just a hammer. People are more complicated than houses!
- Uses Muscle Testing to communicate directly with the superconscious and subconscious minds. No guess work on the part of the facilitator.
- Acknowledges three levels of mind/Subconscious, Conscious, and Superconscious (Higher-Self).
- Directs the subconscious mind toward a specific goal, rather than just getting rid of unwanted behaviors or physical symptoms. Uses a process to clearly define the desired goal to the subconscious mind, in a language the subconscious can understand. Most “affirmations and goals” are too abstract for he subconscious to understand.
- PSYCH-K® deals with causes, not just imbalances in the energy system of the person.
- You don’t have to consciously know what caused a problem to change it.
- It doesn’t depend on re-experiencing pain from the past to change the present.
- Beliefs usually change in a matter of minutes. It doesn’t matter how long you have had the selflimiting beliefs.
- It’s simple to learn and easy to use with friends and family.
- Is a “results-oriented turbo-charger” for therapists trained in traditional talk therapy.
Myths about Change:
Myth Number 1.
If you’ve had a negative belief for a long time it will take a long time to change it.
Fact: Most of the time changing beliefs is like changing the software in a personal computer. It doesn’t take any longer to change a program that has been in your computer for 30 years than it does to change one that has been there for 30 minutes . . . if you know how to rewrite the software of the subconscious mind!
Myth Number 2.
Changing old behaviors and thought patterns is difficult and often painful. It’s the “No pain, no gain” myth.
Fact: Patterns of thought and behavior are caused by perception. These perceptions/beliefs are represented by configurations of photons of light held in an electromagnetic field (mind). Remember, mind is energy, not little people running around in your head trying to make your life miserable! Quite frankly, the photons don’t care whether you want to reorganize them. Properly redirected, they will most often easily and painlessly accommodate your wishes.
Myth Number 3.
You need to know what caused a problem in order to change it. Put another way, insight into the cause of a problem is necessary to release it.
Fact: Becoming consciously aware of the source of the problem is seldom necessary to change most beliefs or behaviors. In other words, consciously knowing how you got where you are isn’t usually necessary to get where you want to be.