“The active ingredient in mind/body healing is belief.”Robert M. Williams, M.A. Originator of PSYCH-K®
This Program is for PSYCH-K® enthusiasts who are in a position to take this work to people with health challenges. The course is designed to develop one’s ability to address the underlying beliefs that limit wellbeing or impair healing — that is, to go to the source of the problem rather than remain at the level of the symptom.
This course has 4 major components:
- A balance to align beliefs with those of long life and good health, as extrapolated from the Psychoneuroimmunological literature.
- An action plan to help bring the new potential into manifestation.
- A balance to experience a life, free of a particular medical issue, with a process to replace the perceptions, beliefs, and circumstances of that problem with those of a healthy life.
- A discussion and practice of several methods of interviewing, to elicit potential meaning and any possible growth opportunity of a particular medical problem or symptom.
The requirements for the Program are completion of the Basic and Advanced workshops, a working knowledge of the Advanced Balances, in particular the Core Belief Balance, and the Life Bonding Balance. It is recommended, but not required, that one have: clinical experience of some kind; a referral source of people with medical complaints; and a practice setting that allows muscle testing and office visits of at least 45 to 60 minutes.
For doctors, nurses, homeopaths, naturopaths, chiropractors, osteopaths, therapists, psychologists, life coaches, massage therapists or others who see people with medical issues, the designation of PSYCH-K® Health and Wellbeing Facilitator is given. This work is an ideal adjunct for any clinician endeavoring to create a more holistic practice, integrating mainstream medical practices with this complimentary approach.
Be advised that the Health and Wellbeing Program does not provide licensure of any kind. The Program does not purport to teach one to diagnose or treat any illness. The purpose of the work is to address beliefs and attitudes that may underlie illness. It is possible that some people experiencing this work are completely relieved of their problems. Or, their symptoms may be ameliorated to such a degree that they become more amenable to conventional treatment.
(=approx £ 1,300*)
|Repeat US$ 1,100|
(=approx £ 810*)
Bank transfer and PayPal payments must be paid prior to the workshop.
To arrange payment by bank transfer please contact Cazzie at Yearning4Learning.
Cash can be paid on the first day of the workshop.
* £ Sterling figures are guidelines only, roughly correct at time of posting – please check today’s exchange rates to calculate an up to date estimate.
NOTE: Where national and local regulations allow, our workshops are running.
During local or national ‘lockdowns’ workshops have to be cancelled or postponed – if that happens, it will be shown on the website calendars.
|Date||Workshop||Location||Full Details (PDF)||Book Online|
|March 10-13||Health and Wellbeing |
Paddington W2 1EE