- Booking Terms & Conditions – Workshops
- Booking Terms & Conditions – 1 to 1 sessions
- PSYCH-K® disclaimer
Booking Terms and Conditions – Workshops
- Bank transfer and PayPal payments must be received prior to the workshop.
- To arrange payment by bank transfer please contact Cazzie at Yearning4Learning.
- Payment can also be made in cash, which may be paid on the first day of the workshop.
- Please note that we can no longer accept payment by cheque.
- The ‘early bird‘ price is available for bookings made (and paid in full) more than a calendar month before the start of the workshop, and cannot be offered for bookings made during the month prior to a workshop.
Cancellation refund policy
In the event of your cancelling your booking, our refund policy is as follows: Within…
- 6 weeks prior to the workshop – full refund
- 4 weeks prior to the workshop – 75% refund
- 2 weeks prior to the workshop – 50% refund
- 1 week prior to the workshop – 25% refund
- 5 days prior to the workshop – no refund
Payments may be transferred to another workshop at no extra cost.
Please note the following exception to the above:
For the Master Facilitation Workshop (only), once you have paid and been sent the advance reading materials for this workshop, your payment is entirely non-refundable, and, should you wish to cancel, can only be transferred to another Master Facilitation Workshop with the same instructor.
In the unlikely event of the instructor cancelling a workshop, a full refund of the fees will be given. The instructor is not liable to pay for consequential expenses such as travel, accommodation or food etc. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time – those applicable are those displayed on the website at your time of booking.
Booking Terms and Conditions – 1 to 1 sessions
Online payments must be received by 9am on the morning of the session. If payment is not received by 9am, the session will need to be re scheduled and 20 minutes will be taken off the next session time. If you cancel your session less than 24 hours before the session start time, full payment must be received before another session is booked.
The PSYCH-K® process is strictly limited to the modification of beliefs. The PSYCH-K® process is not designed to diagnose medical problems, nor is it a replacement for medical attention or professional mental health care.
During a PSYCH-K® 1-1 session, Cazzie will take notes with the clients permission. These notes and everything discussed in the session are private and confidential and will not be shared with anyone else. There are exceptional and rare circumstances beyond the normal boundaries of confidentiality. Where possible the counsellor will seek to discuss these prior to any disclosure or action. These exceptional and rare circumstances are:
- Where a client is at immediate risk of causing serious harm to themselves or others
- Where Statutory Law requires disclosure
- When the practitioner is subpoenaed or summoned as a witness in a Court of Law
Summary re mailing lists:
I will not give or sell your contact details to any third party, nor use them for any purpose other than to send you my relatively low volume updates, and any major announcements relating to my work. If you wish to either be removed from our list, or change your preferences, please follow the instructions at the foot of every email or contact me via the website contact form.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. We will only do this if you have subscribed to an appropriate list.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate which (if any) of our lists you would like to join for direct information/marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct information/marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by following the instructions at the foot of any of our promotional emails, emailing us using the website contact form, or at the email address published on our printed materials.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may very occasionally use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting. You may at any time:
- request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act(s) currently in force. A small fee may be payable.
- request that we make changes to the information we hold to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible – we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- ask that we delete your information if we do not have a good cause to retain it; or
- otherwise object to the way in which we use your information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any questions about our use of your information, please email us using the website contact form, or write to us at the address above. You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office or other appropriate regulatory authority in relation to your information held by us, and how we use it (contact details can be found here https://ico.org.uk/).
© 2020 Cazzie Dare/Yearning4Learning. All rights reserved.
This website and its content is copyright of Cazzie Dare, and other copyright owners (particularly The Myrddin Corporation) where indicated with their permission or, for library images, under the appropriate licences – any commercial licences are non-transferable. Unless otherwise stated Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material;
- however, where possible, material is re-usable under appropriate Creative Commons licences, which will be cited on and linked from the appropriate pages.
You may not, except with our express written permission, or permitted by the appropriate Creative Commons licence cited on the page in question, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.